Monday, June 15, 2015

The New Pandora? Alex and Ani Bracelets!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be writing a post based on a HUGE new bracelet trend that is taking the world by storm: Alex and Ani! Even though this brand has been around for awhile, they have recently taken off in summer fashion :)
These bracelets are super cute, and they contain positive energy in each jewelry piece. The metal is eco-conscious because they are made of recycled metal... and each bracelet is handmade in the United States! The meaningfulness behind each bracelet creates an awesome accessory that can be wore by itself or with many others! Just like Pandora bracelets with each bead to represent part of your life story, Alex and Ani bracelets create your life story as well! :)
Celebrities such as Ashley Tisdale have been seen with wrists full of Alex and Ani bracelets! 
I recently was given the silver Ladybug Alex and Ani bracelet that empowers Luck, Happiness, and Affection. This bracelet is great quality and super easy to pair with any outfit. I love to wear it by itself, but I might get more to stack them! Another great aspect of this bracelet is the little tale that describes what each bracelet represents/impowers you with - such a cute touch!

Do you have an Alex and Ani bracelet? Check out the Alex and Ani website here: LINK

*Disclaimer: I am NOT sponsored or paid to talk about this brand!*

6 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...