Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review: Threading Your Eyebrows

Hey cupcakes! Recently I decided to try a new method of hair removal: threading! This method uses your ordinary sewing thread to remove hair. It is faster than using tweezers to pluck out each hair because it can remove more hairs instead of just one. Here is how to do threading:

My thoughts:
So I have done this method about four times now on my eyebrows and lips. I haven't tried it on any other spot on my body, but I'm sure it would work! Honestly, this method is awesome! It is a tad bit more painful than plucking but after you get used to it, it is fine. It can be a bit tricky to get the thread to move where you want, but practice makes perfect! It is definitely faster than plucking!!!! I would totally recommend this method of hair removal! If you need more instruction, check out YouTube!

What is your favorite hair removal process? Comment below and follow!!!! <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I didn't think there was such a method that's easy to do and just using a piece of thread. This really makes me wanna try it out.

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of threading but I've never got it done and I don't think I'm skilled enough to try it at home hahahaha! It definitely seems much better than plucking though since you get a lot of hairs out quickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I'd be skilled enough either, but I surprisingly wasn't that bad! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...