Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My 5 Favorite Products from e.l.f.

Hey cupcakes! I'm sure all of you have heard of the brand e.l.f. (or eyeslipsface)! This brand makes AMAZING products that are super duper affordable and high quality! It is one of my go to brands when I want a new makeup product, and I will forever be purchasing from them! :) Here is an in depth look at my top 5 products from e.l.f.

1. e.l.f Studio Corrective Concealer in Neutralize and Conceal #88301 ($3) - This concealer palette is great! I use the green concealer almost everyday to cover up zits, red spots, etc. It works awesome! The consistency is soft and dries so that it last all day! For only $3, it is a steal!
2. All of the Essential brushes ($1) - This is kinda a broad category, but all of the $1 brushes from e.l.f. are super great! They feel soft on the skin, and apply my makeup flawlessly! Go get some of them!
3. e.l.f. Essential Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black #21702 ($1) - I really enjoy this eyeliner for the price! It is very black, easy to apply, and stays on all day! Great product!
4. e.l.f. Essential Nourishing Cuticle Pen ($1) - Check out an in depth review here!
5. e.l.f. Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips #2111 ($1) - This is actually a really odd product because it comes in an interesting tube.. But, the color is really pretty and it looks really glossy on the lips! I would check it out for the price :)
I hope you enjoyed this post! <3 What are you favorite products from e.l.f? Comment below, and I will check them out! :D




8 comments:

  1. Great favorite:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using my corrective palette from elf to cover minor dark spots on my face. I use my ELF eyebrow kit as a part of my eyebrow routine and I also like their studio brushes!

    HauteDare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried their studio brushes but I really need to!

      Delete
  3. ELF is a great brand! I bought the eyeliner but had troubles with it sometimes peeling off my eyes after I've worn it for a couple of hours. Does that happen to you as well?

    Also, I was recently tagged in the "Fall with... tag" and I'd like to tag you as well ^-^ You can find the questions to answer in my blogpost here: http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/2015/06/fall-with-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has never actually happened to me... And thanks so much for the tag! I will do it ASAP! :)

      Delete
  4. Ohh i really like this post!! I've never tried ELF products, I'm not even sure if they sell it in Australia or not. But I'm so tempted to try especially since the products are so affordable :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just check their website to see if they ship there!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...