Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Movie Review: Pitch Perfect 2

Release date: May 15th, 2015

Rating: PG-13
Hey cupcakes! I just saw Pitch Perfect 2! I really enjoyed the first Pitch Perfect movie, and my friends and I were super pumped when we heard there was a sequel coming out... Honestly, I was pretty disappointed. :/ This movie was no where near as funny as the original film, and I personally felt like there were wayyyy too many racist and sexist jokes. I kinda felt like they crossed a line in some spots. However, I did laugh at some parts (usually those with Fat Amy in them!), and it wasn't the worst movie I have seen. The singing was enjoyable too which is one of the reasons the first one was awesome! Acapella singing is so incredible!!!! I don't really recommend this movie but I guess it was still ok for a sequel......

Did you like Pitch Perfect 2? Comment below!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Omigosh!! Pitch perfect 2 was amazing!! It was the funniest ones I've seen so far and yess fat amy is so hilarious

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what they will do for Pitch Perfect 3...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Did you see Pitch Perfect 2?

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...