Saturday, June 13, 2015

How to Style a Maxi Skirt

How to Style a Maxi Skirt
Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing a collage on how to style maxi skirts! Maxi dress and skirts have been in style for quite some time now, and they can be styled in multiple ways. Here are three different outfit inspirations for your own maxi skirts:

1. Patterned maxi - Because of the pattern, pair the skirt with a plain black (or other neutral) top and throw on some cute wedges and a jean vest/jacket! Totally chic!

2. Colored maxi - If your maxi is a solid bright color, go for the bohemian look and wear a cute crop top or halter! Add on some midi rings and some sandals and your look is complete! :)

3. Black maxi - This is my favorite look because you can wear pretty much any top with a black skirt! I chose a cute pineapple graphic tank in this collage, and it is super cute! Wear flip flops or sandals and a cute headband, and you look super cute for summer!

How do you style you maxi skirts? Comment below!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love these ideas! That pineapple shirt is so so cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too! I totally wanna buy it!

      Delete
  2. Such cute outfits for summer!! And yes, black can be paired with pretty much anything. Love your style

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Anything black is so fun to style for me because there are so many things I can pair it with :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...