Monday, June 1, 2015

How to Style Crochet Shorts

How to Style Crochet Shorts

Hey cupcakes! Doing some summer shopping, I have seen crochet shoes everywhere! These can be found at stores like Rue21, Pacsun, Maurices, etc. and I think they are super cute! :) I especially like the white shorts because they add cute patterns instead of just wearing a plain pair of white jean shorts. Here's how I styled both of these looks:

1. To balance off the patterned crochet shorts, I paired them with a solid v neck shirt. These are awesome and comfy, so a nice pair of Keds and statement necklace will pull the whole look together! Looks effortless and super cute :)

2. I tried to balance off the pattern again with a plain tank top. To add dimension just slip on a jean vest or jacket! Add plain sandals and you're done! <3

I hope this gives you some inspiration for styling your crochet shorts! How do you style crochet shorts? Comment below!

7 comments:

  1. its tricky but people with nice legs can definitely pull it off
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I might try a pair for myself this summer :)

      Delete
  2. Hey,nice blog,thanks for visiting mine. Follow you too.

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this so helpful!! Thank you! I always have a one with me and I really don't know what to pair it with. Your post makes it amazing to know how to style

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...