Saturday, June 27, 2015

How to Style American Flag Shorts

Hey cupcakes! Has anyone else noticed how trendy American flag shorts have become? Everywhere I look in a store I see some type of American shirt, shorts, etc. I have been dying to DIY my own pair of these shorts and most likely will by Independence Day. Since the fourth of July is almost here, I decided to show you guys three ways to style American flag shorts! Enjoy! :)

1. Neutral shirt - Since the flag print is a bit of a statement, pair the shorts with a cute white, gray, ivory, etc. shirt! Add some wedges and a jacket and you are good to go!

2. Navy bandeau - Go for the crop top look with a cute navy bandeau and a white kimono! The kimono will make sure you don't show too much skin, and you will look uber trendy! <3

3. Go for even more American! - Add a graphic tee that is American themed (or any graphic tee really) and a pair of Converse shoes (because come on Converse shoes scream America!).

Which look do you like the best? Comment below!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great selection kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd outfit with the tank top and converse! I created a Independence Day outfit as well, you should check it out xx

    HauteDare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just commented on your blog, super cute outfit!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. ooh I never knew you can style with a bandeau top. Bandeaus or bralettes are amazingly adorable on any outfit ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...