Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fall with... Tag!

Hey cupcakes! I was recently tagged by Lucy Hart from Beauty with Lucy to do the Fall with... Tag! Check out her post here! Let's get into the questions!!! :)

1. If you could fall for one of your eyebrows, left or right, which one would it be and why?
If you are looking at my face, I would pick the left eyebrow. My right one just never seems to look as good.... Lol! :P
2. If any celebrity could fall for you, which celebrity would it be?
Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy)!!!!! He is hotttttttttt
3. If you could fall anywhere on earth where would it be?
I would fall in London because I love it there!!!! :)
4. If you could fall into a jukebox and listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what song would it be?
"I've Got the World on a String" by Frank Sinatra <3
5. If you could fall into a movie, which movie would it be?
Tangled!!!! My fav Disney movie ever!!!!!
6. If you could fall back in time where would you fall back in time too?
Medieval times because I love castles and knights and princesses and everything chivalrous!
7. If you could fall and hit your head and lose a memory, what memory would you lose?
All of my embarrassing moments.... There are a lot! :P
8. If you could fall into any season and stay in it all year around, which season would it be?
I would fall into fall - haha
9. If you were going to fall into trouble, what would it most likely be?
I would fall in trouble by running my mouth ;)
10. If you were to fall into $1 million and you could spend it in one shop, what shop would it be?
Forever 21 or Rue 21!! Then it would last a long time!!

 Here is who I tag:
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS! 

That's right ;) Do this tag and link my post to it so I will be able to read it!!! <3 On your marks... Get set.... GO! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...