Thursday, June 11, 2015

10 More Random Questions and Answers!

Hey cupcakes! I recently did a 10 Random Questions and Answers post, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! People in the comments seemed to enjoy it too, so here is another batch of questions and answers! ENJOY!

1. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live? I would probably live somewhere in California because I love it there!

2. What's the longest you have gone without sleep? Well, I've never stayed up all night, and the latest I've ever went to be was like 4 in the morning... So I guess then!

3. What is your favorite brand? For pants I love Arizona jeans just because they always fit me no matter what! For shirts I would have to say Rue21 because I love to upcycle the cheap shirts I buy from them :)

4. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be? I would want to be Anne Hathaway! She is AMAZING and has so much class... Or maybe Emma Watson because she is awesome too!

5. What do you miss most about being a kid? I miss having no responsibilities and just getting to sit around and play. Those were the days! <3

6. If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do? I would probably just freak out all day haha!

7. Do you prefer to take baths or showers? I enjoy showers more than baths because I don't really enjoy soaking in my own dirt unless I'm sick or stressed. :P

8. What is your morning routine? I'm so glad you asked... Check out my post on it: HERE

9. Do you believe in a higher being? Of course I do! God is with my every day :)

10. What is your favorite party game? Strip poker! Haha just kidding! ;) I love Catch Phrase! It is super fun to play with my friends :)

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below and follow! <3 :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol these are some interesting things about you! And omg I also want to be Anne Hathaway!!

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...