Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tricks of the Trade with Vaseline

Hey cupcakes! I bought a tub of Vaseline a while back, and I have recently been researching things I could use it for instead of just using it on my chapped lips. Here are some of the things I have found:


  • Supposedly, you can apply to eyelashes before bed to help them grow longer!
  • Rub on your heels to help prevent blisters.
  • Put on feet, elbows, etc. to cure dry skin!
  • Soften your cuticles by applying Vaseline. :)
  • Mix with Kool-Aid to create lip gloss!
  • Apply on wrists before spraying on perfume, and it will make it last longer!
  • Pageant girls: Apply to teeth so lipstick won't stick to them!
  • Can be used to smooth skin after shaving :P

I hope you enjoyed these tips! What do you use Vaseline for? Comment below and follow! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's really informative! I have also heard that Vaseline helps to grow lashes longer! It's surely worth a try since it's a lot cheaper than what you can get else :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...