Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Styling a Romper Three Ways

Styling a Romper: Three Outfits
Hey cupcakes!!!! Today I made a nice collage all about rompers! The romper trend is going strong for this summer, and I have always been toying with the idea of how I would style one. :) Here are three awesome inspirational ideas to style your favorite romper! 
  1. Leave it be! - Rock the romper all by itself with some cute wedges and an amazing hat! 
  2. Throw on a kimono or cardigan! - Treat the romper like a cute dress and style it with an adorable kimono or cardigan. Wear neutral sandals and a matching bow in your hair for an easy look that is super chic :)
  3. Rock a jacket! - Wearing a jacket and a romper on a chilly summer day looks AWESOME! Pair this look with some flip flops and a cute anklet <3
Which outfit is your favorite? Comment below and follow me! :) <3

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...