Monday, May 18, 2015

Review: Sephora Birthday Gift 2015!

Hey cupcakes! My birthday was a while back, and I finally got the chance to pick up my free Beauty Insider birthday gift from Sephora! This year, the gift includes a NARS mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (the dark red shade) and a NARS mini Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (nude pink shade).

The first thing I noticed was how small these samples are. There is not a lot of product in each pencil which I guess is ok since it is free. But, I feel like I will only be able to use them a few times before they are gone which is unfortunate. As for color payoff and quality, they are from NARS so overall they are very nice. The Cruella color payoff is better than the other, but this is expected since it is red. I find the Rikugien shade more wearable on an everyday basis, but the contrasting shades are perfect for day and then night. I also love the packaging because it is very sleek! Overall, I'm happy NARS partnered with Sephora to give out these free birthday gifts!

What do you think about this year's birthday gift???? Comment below and follow!!!! :) 


6 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I am such a huge fan of NARS. You definitely scored!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to get yours during your birth month then! <3

      Delete
  2. I love it ! I received my gift back in March and I didn't care much for the pink lip pencil but the red pencil is awesome!!

    ijoellebradshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color payoff is amazing for the red one :) Glad you love it!

      Delete
  3. Awww how lucky!! :) I love getting free things from companies for my birthday! haha!
    I think the best one I've received was a free pizza from my phone provider.
    But I'd loveeee to get a NARS gift! even if it's for only a few uses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...