Saturday, May 2, 2015

Naked 3 Palette Dupe?!

Naked 3 Dupe

Hey cupcakes! I just have a quick post today over I dupe for the Naked 3 palette I found! I was shopping around online and came across this eye shadow palette from Forever 21.... The shades looked familiar, and it totally reminded me on the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay! The shades on the Naked 3 palette contains more pink tints than the other Naked palettes, and this cheaper version contains almost all of the same shades! Plus, it is way cheaper!!!!!

What do you think? Is this a good dupe? Comment below!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh that is a neat palette! Honestly, I think the naked palettes look good but they are way too overpriced. Perhaps we should try that one from Forever21? I love their clothes so why not their make-up ^^

    Also, thank you for stopping by my blog. I'd love to follow each other~I followed you already ^-^

    Lucy Hart <3
    http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! :) I will follow you!

      Delete
  2. i wanted the naked 3 but i already have the naked 2, this looks like a good alternative!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Naked 2 palette is gorgeous too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for visiting my blog.
    http://manjoreegraphics.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...