Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Movie Review: Paul Blart Mall Cop 2

Release date: April 17th, 2015

Rating: PG
First of all, I was OBSESSED with Paul Blart Mall Cop in middle school. My best friend and I would watch it alllll the time, and it is super funny! After seeing the trailer for this movie, I knew I had to go see it ASAP! When it was released, I looked up the ratings, and it got horrible reviews. However, I still had to go because the first one was so hilarious. ALL OF THOSE REVIEWS WERE WRONG! This movie was hilarious, and I could not stop laughing!!!!!!!!! If you love stupid comedy, or Kevin James in general, this movie is the one for you! :P I was talking about this movie to my family for a long time after I saw it, and I really want to see it again (either in theaters or on DVD). There is no violence, and it is perfect for the whole family. :) If you don't like dumb jokes or hilarious situations then you shouldn't waste your money, but I recommend this movie 100% to everyone who loves a good laugh!

Have you seen Paul Blart Mall Cop 2? What did you think? Comment below!!!!!!!! :) <3

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...