Sunday, May 10, 2015

How to Rock Your Summer Hair!

Hey cupcakes! I recently discovered this new hair care company called Madison Reed. They are a company that has created a healthier hair dye that is free of a lot of the harsh chemicals found in most dyes. :) This has inspired me to create a post all about rocking summer hair! <3 Today I made a nice little collage on how I pair awesome summer hair with cute, trendy clothes! Enjoy!

First, make the transition from winter hair to bright summer hair by dying it a slightly "happier" shade.
Next, pair your beach hair with a look that screams summer! I paired jean shorts, a bra-let, cute tank, and adorable sunglasses together to create the ultimate summer look. Adding some hot pink nails and a nude lip will add the perfect touch :) To top off the complete summer look, throw that newly dyed hair into a messy ponytail!!
Madison Reed

How will you style your summer hair? Comment below and don't forget to follow! Feel free to check out Madison Reed, and all of the awesome links I included in this post :)



*Disclaimer: I am not being paid to collaborate with this company!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...