Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How To Get the Perfect Smokey Eye

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be teaching y'all how to master the smokey eye! This trend is super popular, and it is actually easy to do! Enjoy!
How to get the perfect smokey eye:

  1. Apply a eyelid primer all over your lid. (This is optional but helps the shadow stay all day!)
  2. Apply eyeliner however you like.. It could be simple, winged, etc.
  3. Sweep the lightest shade into the inner corners and half of the lid.
  4. Take the next lightest shade and sweep that on the rest of the lid.
  5. Take the darkest shade and sweep on the crease and outer corners in a "V".
  6. Curl eyelashes and apply mascara!
  7. Ta-da! A gorgeous smokey eye!!!! :)
Diagram showing lightest shade (white), middle shade (tan), and darkest (purple).

I hope you enjoyed and found this post helpful! How do you rock the smokey eye? Comment below and follow! <3

11 comments:

  1. wow that looks really cool. What a great eye make up =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! I will follow you right now :)

      Delete
  3. I will definitely try this out. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You will look stunning :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Jenna!! Saw your comment on my blog and checked out yours :) love your posts, they're very useful :) I really fell in love with this eye look, do you have a youtube channel as well? :)

    Love, Anja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I do not have a YouTube channel, but I have been toying with the idea.... Maybe!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...