Monday, May 4, 2015

Graphic Sweatshirts Under $30

Graphic Sweatshirts Under $30

Hey cupcakes! Recently, I have been seeing bold and colorful graphic sweatshirts EVERYWHERE! This trend is awesome because you can throw on any cute sweatshirt (whether it be a college sweatshirt for class, a cute sweatshirt with your fav quote, a sweatshirt of your fav team, etc.) with jeans, leggings, and any other bottom for an easy look that is stylish and chic! I picked a few of my favorite graphic sweatshirts from around the web, and they are all under $30! Click on the image of each one below to see where you can purchase it :)

What is your favorite graphic sweatshirt? How do you style them? Comment and follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...