Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fun Things to Do This Summer!

Hey cupcakes!!!! Summer is finally here!!! Sometimes, I find it hard to come up with things to do over the summer, and I end up watching YouTube videos all day.... Here are some fun and easy things to do this summer to give you some inspiration!!!! Enjoy <3

1. Sort and clean your room - Donate stuff you don't need!

2. Go to garage sales! Find some awesome deals!

3. Learn a new craft such as knitting, making jewelry, etc.

4. Have a water balloon fight with family and friends.

5. Read some classic books like To Kill a Mockingbird (my fav!) or The Great Gatsby

6. Go shopping and try to find some awesome deals!

7. Have a bonfire and roast marshmallows :)

8. Take some awesome pictures!

9. Play with chalk and bubbles <3

10. Check out some local sites such as restaurants, museums, etc.

11. Spend some quality time with your family

12. Cook dinner

13. Have a cupcake baking competition with friends!

14. Have a movie marathon :)

15. Scour Pinterest for some awesome DIYs to try!!

16. Go to an amusement park or theme park

17. Have a spa day :)

18. Prepare yourself for the next school year (whether it is going to college or high school!)

19. Do something nice for someone such as a random act of kindness <3

20. Go see some summer movies in theater

I hope you enjoyed! What will you be doing this summer? Add to this list in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Omg I totally love this post! I'm looking forward to my summer break before starting university life! I'll definitely try out some things!
    Btw I've just followed, feel free to follow back <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you right now! Let's stay in touch :)

      Delete
  2. Great ideas~ I will try out some of those things when summer comes to australia xD its going to be awhile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...