Monday, April 13, 2015

What to Wear to a Festival!

What to Wear to a Festival!

Hey cupcakes!!! As many of you know, the festival season has begun! The first weekend of Coachella ended yesterday, so I decided to make a collage of three festival inspired outfits! :) Floral headbands, fringe, graphic tees, kimonos, jean shorts, wedges, and cute hats are some staples of festival looks. :) Get some inspiration from these looks when you go to your festival!

Which look is your favorite? Comment below on your festival experiences and don't forget to follow me! <3

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The second one is my fav, but the third comes very close!

      Delete
  2. Perfect outfits! i love them all!
    i follow u via gfc
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fringe is definitely a festival must have!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you on GFC :-)
    We'll keep in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post:)

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these outfits!! <3

    ijoellebradshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 3rd outfit--chic and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 3rd outfit--chic and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...