Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What I Wore to Prom :)

What I Wore to Prom

Hey cupcakes! I just recently had Prom at my school, so this is a collage of what I wore! :) I went shopping for my dress in March, and they are soooooo expensive! I found a gorgeous navy dress at Macy's, but it was $130! I was looking at other stores in the mall to try and find a cheaper gown, and I found this mint green dress at Charlotte Russe for only $50! I was soooo excited because I loved it even more than the navy one, so I bought it! My dress went all the way to the floor like a typical prom dress, not like the photo in the collage, and I also added clear straps because I hate strapless dresses. However, the total cost of the dress was under $60! SCORE!! I felt like Cinderella in my dress :)

What did you wear to Prom? :) Comment below and follow! <3

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    Your blog is lovely! I just followed!
    -Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the outfit looks so fab! I wish I was able to wear something like that during my prom. I had two proms when I was in high school. A junior and a senior prom and TBH I didn't like my dresses, especially the one I wore in Junior prom. :(

    By the way, thank you so much for the comment you left in my blog a few weeks ago. I was on a hiatus for a few weeks because I had a lot on my plate but now I'm back! :) I followed you on Bloglovin. I would really appreciate it if you would follow me back. :) xx

    Roxanne ♥ | Awkward Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. So so beautiful! You must have looked so beautiful :)

    www.fashionteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    We don't have prom in India. But know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...