Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Facts of Life

Recently I have been struggling with some insecurities. I have been thinking about my life and felt insecure that I didn't matter to the world. It kept me up a few nights before I finally figured out that everyone feels this way. Everyone has these insecurities at some point, and they make us feel like we are not important. I did some reflecting on these thoughts and fears, and came to the conclusion that I AM important. The facts of life are:
1. Life is short
2. You probably won't matter to the big picture
3. You are everything to the small picture
Life goes by way too fast. I wasted too much time worrying about not being good enough when I could have been making the world around me a better place. Truth to be told, many of us won't matter on the grand scope of things. There won't be many Einsteins or curers of cancer, but that is OK. You do matter to the little worlds in our lives. Our churches, our schools, our families, our friends, our clubs and sports teams. These are the places that you as an individual matter! Your unique skills and body crafted from God were put on this earth for a reason, so hold your head high! Embrace every moment of every day as special, and make your life count. You are YOU, so no one can compare because you are one of a kind. God made you to influence the world in a different way than everyone else, but you are just as essential as anyone else. Do not be insecure, you are PERFECT!
 GOD LOVES YOU, and that is all that matters. :) <3
Feel free to comment, and I will reply!!!

4 comments:

  1. This was an interesting post to read; I definitely agree you are the person to focus on! You are the most important thing in your life.

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this post was really different from my normal stuff! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the good read! I agree with these facts and definitely with loving oneself and that no one should feel insignificant because each of us is special in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...