Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Recipe: BBQ Cheese Pita Sandwich

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing with you the recipe for one of my favorite lunch meals!!!! It is super simple and delicious! :)

What You Need
-Pita (whole wheat or white)
-Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedge
-Your fav BBQ chips!

How To Make
1. Cut the pita in half and open.
2. Spread the cheese all over the pita.
3. Add BBQ chips!
4. Enjoy!!!! :)

A teacher taught me this recipe last year, and I know it sounds gross; but it's not trust me!!!! Just try it and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!!!! :) 

Did you enjoy this recipe? Comment below and follow me! <3

11 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this a go! :) Looks like a great, yummy, summer snack. Perfect for a sunny day sitting in the sun

    Check out my latest post; http://kayteevivienne.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/how-to-survive-high-school-in-modern.html

    - KVL xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a great summer snack! :)

      Delete
  2. Great:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like something I'd try, but take out the chips and double the cheese XD I'm a huge cheese fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes make it without the chips too, and it is still super yummy! :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds super yummy! Love your blog and will happily follow along! :) Please stop by and follow me, too! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember seeing people eat chips in their sandwhiches when i was a kid but ive never tried it before.
    i love that cheese brand though~ hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so easy to make & yummy! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...