Sunday, April 26, 2015

Random Disney Questionnaire!

Hey cupcakes!! I was on Pinterest the other day (like always haha :P) and found this awesome cute Disney questionnaire! I love Disney, so I thought it would be great to do this :) Enjoy!! <3
1. Favorite character: Rapunzel!

2. Favorite villain: Ursula

3. Favorite princess: Rapunzel! (yes, again!)
4. Favorite prince: Flynn Rider

5. Favorite animal sidekick: Olaf (not really an animal...)

6. Favorite human sidekick: Smee in Peter Pan

7. Favorite princess movie: Tangled

8. Favorite non-princess movie: High School Musical or Camp Rock ;)
9. Favorite scene: The lantern scene from Tangled is amazing
10. Favorite song: "I See the Light"

11. Favorite couple: Rapunzel and Flynn Rider <3
12. Favorite kiss: Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (have you guessed my fav Disney movie yet? :P)
13. Favorite hair: Ariel's gorgeous red hair

14. Favorite fairy: Tinkerbell

15. Favorite dance: Dance in Beauty and the Beast :)
16. Favorite sequel: Cinderella 2
17. Favorite outfit: Jasmine's mint green outfit is super cute!

18. Favorite wardrobe: Belle's
19. Favorite setting: Hercules! (Greece looks awesome in this movie!)
20. Favorite Disney soundtrack: Tangled soundtrack ;)
21. Favorite ride at Disneyworld: It's a Small World
22. Favorite food at the parks: Churros!!! YUM
23. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience: The lantern scene!!
24. Which world/setting would you want to live in the most: Arendelle
25. Which character are you like the most: Rapunzel or Olaf ;)

Did you like this post? If you read this, do this questionnaire and tag this post! :D Comment below and follow me! <3 

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this questionnaire a go too! I absolutely love Disney! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you link my post to yours, so I can check it out!! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute questionnaire! I absolutely love Disney as well. High School Musical is by far my favourite non-cartoon Disney movie. "Exclamation point!"
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, High School Musical is still awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. I should have seen this questionnaire before, its so cute. Would love to answer this as well! Oh we have same fave wardrobe, Belle's mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, Ariel, Jasmine, Hercules, I find that great =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these questions x (and your answers)
    Much Love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...