Saturday, April 11, 2015

Movie Review: Home

Release date: March 27th, 2015

Rating: PG
Hey cupcakes! I went to see Home last night with my family, and it was AWESOME!!! The trailer for this movie has been on TV a lot, and it looked like a super funny movie... And it was! The trailer did not let me down! The beginning of the film was a little slow, but it was necessary to set up the middle and end of the plot. The Boov aliens are super cute, and Jim Parsons' voice for Oh was perfect! Also, Pig (the cat) was so adorable!! I laughed so hard during this movie but was also almost brought to tears at certain points. It was a great family friendly film! I rank this movie higher than a lot of other children's movies I have seen, so GO SEE IT! It was even based off of a children's book by Adam Rex called The True Meaning of Smekday. It was great to see a movie that was original and based on something different for a change, not like how Disney is now redoing its classic cartoons with people. I loved this movie and will probably go again!!!! <3

Have you seen Home? What did you think? Comment below and follow my blog! :)

23 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to watch this movie! Thanks for reviewing it. Would you like to follow each other?

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good reviewer. Wonderful, fun energy you bring to the subject matter. Thank you for visiting my blog. I look forward to being your follower for a long time now :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I can't wait to stay in touch!

      Delete
  3. I want to watch too. Such a good movie.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me.
    I will follow you back for sure.
    Thank you.

    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting movie.. thanks for sharing..


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww cute ! Will def take my little guy to see the movie, he loves cute movies.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister is planning to take my nephews to see this - they've been collecting the McDonald's toys!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one of those Happy Meal toys the other day! Lol- I love a good Happy Meal <3

      Delete
  7. so cute! thanks for the review! i'm following you now, here are my blogs!

    Makeup Majesty
    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    and

    Majesty Bakes Cakes
    http://majestybakescakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed you now on GFC, please follow back so we can keep in touch and keep supporting eachother!

    Have a great week ahead!
    xo from italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love animation movies - they're just the best. Always make me happy :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo my mum is a big fan of these kinds of movies~ I should go watch this with her haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...