Monday, April 20, 2015

More Ways To Style Leggings!

How To Style Leggings

Hey cupcakes! A month or so ago I did a post on how to style black leggings (READ IT HERE: link). Since leggings are still a HUGE trend, I decided to make three more outfits for some fashion inspiration.  :) For the first outfit, I paired the leggings with a cute shirt under a long cardigan. I personally hate when you can see the rear ends of girls in leggings, so an oversized cardigan solves this problem as well as being super cute! The next outfit pairs a cute oversized sweatshirt with some Keds. It is casual yet cute, and I also put a bow with this outfit because a high ponytail or bun would look super adorbs with this look! The last outfit pairs a high low top with a long necklace and Converse. The high low top covers the bum, but it still looks awesome in the front!! :) 

What do you wear with leggings? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

8 comments:

  1. I like to wear hoodies with my leggings :) anything that covers the bum really, because just like you, I don't like seeing the rear end of girls in leggings xD I think just seeing the underwear lines just bothers me so much, I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds super cute! The underwear lines are the worst :P

      Delete
  2. Nice outfits *^*
    I'm following you. Follow back?
    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my post. I am now following your blog, hope you return the love and follow my blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. I am pretty much housebound, so I tend to wear whatever I want with my leggings, haha! it's summer, now, so I end up going with tunic length tops rather than sweaters. I love a big slouchy sweater with my leggings, and a basic black shoe. Nothing special, just a pair I picked up from Walmart for all of $5. Best shoes I've ever owned.

    Vonnie
    petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a pair of white shoes from walmart and painted them :) They are totally comfortable!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...