Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DIY Clothespin Photo Wreath

Hey cupcakes!! :) Today I will be teaching you guys how to make this adorable photo wreath! I was looking through Pinterest the other day and found this DIY, so I had to try it out!

What You Need
-Piece of cardboard
-Clothespins (I used 20 pins, but it depends on how big you make the wreath)
-Scissors
-Hot Glue
-Paint (optional)

Instructions
1. Use some type of circle stencils (I used two different size bowls) and cut out the wreath shape in your cardboard.
2. You can leave it unpainted, or paint the wreath any color you choose! 
3. Take your clothespins (painted or unpainted again) and evenly space them around the wreath. Make sure you don't have too many or you won't be able to hang lots of photos!
4. Glue on wreath.
5. Hang on your wall and enjoy!!!! This would be perfect for a dorm room!!!

Here is the pin I found on Pinterest, so credits go to whichever website this is from. :) 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!!!!! Comment below and follow me! :)


10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so clever, Jenna! Such a great idea for displaying those sweet memories:)
    And thank you for your sweet visit to Beautiful Girlhood and for entering the celebratory giveaway!
    Blessings and love in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kelly-Anne! :)

      Delete
  2. Really neat idea. Could even add a large picture in the center. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for your visit to Timeless Treasures with a nice comment.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was going to add a photo in the center but I haven't picked which one yet :)

      Delete
  3. such an amazing idea ! wow thats so creative btw my names laiba and im a new blogger and i just love ur blog do u think u could check out mine? it would mean a lot to me!
    thnx
    http://2cool4skool2002.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! :) Welcome to the blogging community!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...