Friday, April 24, 2015

Collective Haul!

Hey cupcakes! Today I am doing a nice collective haul from the things I have purchased in the past months! :) ENJOY!

1. My prom dress - I found this gorgeous dress at Charlotte Russe for only $50!!!
2. A sweater - I was looking through the Macy's clearance section and I found this adorable Aztec sweater for only $4.19!!!
3. Dollar Tree craft - My boyfriend and I were in the Dollar Tree one day and saw this cute teddy bear bank you can paint. It was really cute but the paint was horrible! But hey, it was only $1!
4. Knotties Hair ties - I have heard a lot about these hair ties, so thought I would try some for myself!
5. OPI Top Coat in shade Thrill in Beverly Hills - Such a pretty gold color! Might do a review on this in the future :)
6. Wet 'n Wild Coverall Liquid Concealer in Fair - I have had a few breakouts lately, so I decided to try this concealer!
7. Wet 'n Wild Pressed Powder in Fair - This is my FAV powder!! I ran out so had to get another! :)

That is just about it! I hope you enjoyed!!! Don't forget to comment below and follow me!!!! <3



8 comments:

  1. I am loving Aztec prints right now, too! I got a really cute Aztec Racerback Tank from Kohl's on Clearance, and I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so cute! Clearance sections are the bomb! :)

      Delete
  2. You bought some really good finds! The OPI polish is gorgeous <3

    hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish has such a nice colour and
    I love the hair ties - they match with the nail polish ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...