Saturday, April 18, 2015

Born Pretty Store Wishlist

Hey cupcakes! :) Today I will be showing you my Wishlist for the amazing Born Pretty Store! This website is awesome, and they have amazing things for cheap prices! I would be purchasing these items, but I am saving my money for college... But hopefully soon!!! All of these items are only $0.99!!! :) Enjoy!!

1. This adorable wing ring is so cute!
2. I have been wanting to try out an ear cuff for soooooo long, and this one is my favorite one I've seen.
3. I have also been dying to get my hands on a snake ring.... :P
4. Dyeing hair with chalk was in a few summers ago, and I have always wanted to see how it looks on my brown hair!
5. I need a crown ring cuz I'm a princess ;)
6. This is a super cute vintage camera ring!
7. I have always wanted an initial necklace :) This one is super simple and cute.
8. I have like three bow rings, but I could always use another ;)
9. I have so many cute nautical shirts that this ring would look amazing with! :)

What is on your wishlist from Born Pretty Store? Comment below and follow! :) <3





8 comments:

  1. I love the first ring kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super pretty! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I like the nautical ring! Never seen one before until now, its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute rings, my favorite are the bow rings
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice rings!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...