Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Review: Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be reviewing the Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge!!! I have been interested in trying the infamous beauty blender for a long time now. However, I just can't seem to fork over the $20 for it when there are tons of other similar sponges for cheaper prices. The Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge caught my eye the other day at Kohl's, so I decided to purchase it. It was originally $6, but it was on sale for $4.50. This sponge is awesome! I usually do not wear foundation on a daily basis, but I have been wearing it every day since I got this sponge because it works so well. It blends my foundation sooooo perfectly! I apply some foundation on the back of my hand, and then use the sponge to apply/blend to my face. It makes my skin look flawless and smooth, you should totally try it out!








1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I have a beauty blender but I haven't managed to try it out yet.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...