Friday, March 27, 2015

Review: Essie Plumberry Nail Polish

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be doing a review for Essie's Plumberry nail polish color!!! :) I was looking through Walgreens the other day, and this caught my eye in the clearance section. Essie nail polishes are normally $8 and this was only $2! I had to pick it up!!! After trying this nail polish, it is my new favorite color! The polish is amazing and dries in like 1 minute all the way through, so you don't have to worry about it smudging ten minutes after you put it on! The color is a deep pinky red, so it is adorable almost all year long! I have had it on my nails for a few days now and so far there have not been any chips :) I totally suggest picking this shade up!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade! I could see this looking stunning with denim and navy blue in particular (grey and pine green would be great partners, too). I might just have to pick up a bottle myself! :)

    Thank you for your comment on my Easter recipe post today. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Don't forget to follow :)

      Delete
  2. Great steal! This color is fabulous. I think I'll keep a better eye out for my Walgreen's clearance section from now on; My Walgreen's clearance is usually cluttered and fill with mostly nonsense.

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful color!
    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...