Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Top 5 Makeup Brushes

My Top 5 Makeup Brushes

Hey cupcakes! This post is dedicated to my top 5 makeup brushes!!! I use more than 5 brushes, but I decided to pick my favorite ones that are essential to my makeup routine!
  1. Powder brush - This brush makes my face look perfect and non oily by applying powder evenly on my face
  2. Eye shadow brush - This is KEY to a good eye look because it allows you to get shadow on the lid, crease, and corners
  3. Some type of beauty blender - This is a must for good looking foundation!
  4. Concealer brush - If you tend to have zits or red areas like me, a concealer brush is essential!!!
  5. Lash and brow brush - This allows your eyebrows to be brushed before makeup is put on them, so they stay all day :)

2 comments:

  1. ELF is a total love of mine! One day, I'll try that beauty blender!!! But for now, I quite like the E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...