Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Most Embarrassing Stories



Hey, cupcakes!! Everybody embarrasses themselves in some sort of way right? I personally enjoy reading embarrassing stories online that happen to other people, and I am not ashamed to say that I have had some pretty embarrassing and awkward things happen to me.... Today I will be sharing with you a few of my stories!!!!
  1. My First Kiss -My first kiss was pretty embarrassing not gonna lie... My date and I were standing on my front door step after seeing a movie, and I was like super nervous because I had never kissed anyone before. We ended up kissing and after we stopped I blurted out, "Awkward" before I could stop myself. It made us both feel uncomfortable :P
  2. Bathroom Adventures - I tend to do weird things with my family like sing around the house, dance in odd places, etc. One time I was at a restaurant, and my sister and I went to use the bathroom. There was a kiddie stool tucked under the sink, so to be funny I pulled it out and stood on it wash my hands. Halfway through the washing, a random lady came out of her stall and gave me quite the look... It was pretty embarrassing!
  3. Third Grade Troubles - When I was in third grade, we did some activities with senior citizens in our town. After one of these activities, I thought I saw my senior citizen partner in the doorway of the classroom, so I brought my mother over to meet her. Turns out my friend's grandmother looked like my 80 year old partner, and it was super embarrassing!
I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment down below your most embarrassing story! This is a #nojudgementzone! <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww! We all have those embarrassing stories. I am definitely the type to say "Awkward" or make some random noise when I don't know what to do. So, I feel you on that one!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get you. I am embarrassed a lot, and it's not fun. But everyone gets through it! :)

    www.fashionstarrxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...