Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Weekday Morning Routine

Hey cupcakes! :) Today I will be writing about my typical morning routine during the weekday! I hope you enjoy!!!!

  1. My alarm clock goes off at 6:45 AM (ugh)
  2. I make my way to the bathroom and do the usual: wash my face, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, and brush my hair
  3. I then make my way back to my room and pick out my outfit for the day!
  4. After getting dressed, I do my makeup which consists of eyeliner, mascara, neutral eyeshadow, concealer, powder, and lip balm
  5. I then do my hair (either brush it again and leave it natural, curl it, or put it in a ponytail or updo)
  6. I pack my backpack and go downstairs
  7. I make myself a nutritious breakfast and fill up one of my tumblers with water
  8. I then pack my lunch (my favorite lunch is a pita with cheese on it!)
  9. Lastly, I grab all of my things and head out the door to drive to school!

I hope you enjoyed my morning routine! Comment below if you would like me to do a weekday night routine! Have a fabulous day! <3 :)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...