Tuesday, January 20, 2015

PandaHall.com Review!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be writing a review for the website PandaHall (LINK HERE).

This website sells beads, jewelry findings, charms, and other jewelry making supplies. I found this website while I was searching for bezels to use with some resin jewelry I was making (tutorial will uploaded soon!). Bezels can be super expensive and all the craft stores in my area were selling one bezel for up to $8! I wanted to find cheaper ones that were still high quality and PandaHall has fulfilled my expectations!

Here is what I purchased:
Vintage Tibetan Style Alloy Heart Pendant Cabochon Bezel Settings X-TIBEP-M018-144AB-NF-2 10 of these heart bezels for $0.52! (Link)
 Vintage Tibetan Alloy Pendant Cabochon Bezel Settings X-TIBEP-M018-38AB-NF-210 of these cameo bezels for $0.59! (Link)
Brass Blank Pendant Cabochon Settings X-KK-B534-S-1 10 of these round bezels for $0.87! (Link)

With shipping, the total was less than $4! It was such a great deal! The package came in only a few weeks which is amazing for Chinese products. I love this website and will definitely be shopping here again in the near future!

If you are a new crafter or want to stock up on supplies, I suggest checking out their website!!!!!

*Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid or sponsored to write this post. It is my own opinion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...