Saturday, January 24, 2015

Movie Review: Annie

Release date: 19 December 2014

Rating: PG


When I saw the trailer for this movie, I was very skeptical. I enjoyed the old Annie movies, and a modern twist with a black Annie did not seem like a good idea. However, I was VERY wrong! I went to see this movie with a group of my friends, and I enjoyed it so much that I took my boyfriend to see it another day. The modern twist updated Annie into something kids in these generations will enjoy! The songs have been made somewhat modern, but are still the classic songs everyone knows. They also added the song 'Opportunity' which was beautiful! I have been listening to the soundtrack for this movie way too much ;) Kids these days do not seem to enjoy musicals as much as past generations did, so this movie helps them to love a great classic musical. :) Even though Annie is a foster kid and not an orphan, the modern twist really worked in this movie. I enjoyed myself both times I went to see this movie, and I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it! 

What did you think about the movie? Comment below!!! <3 Also, what other movies would you like me to review? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...