Here is what you will need:
-Black foam board from Dollar Tree ($1)
-Photos (the first 25 photos you print from Walmart are free when you sign up online!)
-Mod Podge Matte
-Command poster strips
1. Buy the materials. Find pictures from Facebook, Instagram, etc. and send to your local Walmart. I bought thirty and only paid $0.80 with the first 25 free! (Go to the Walmart photo center's website to register)
2. Place foam board on a flat surface.
3. Figure out how you are going to arrange your pictures. I was using a tutorial on Pinterest and she cut out squares. I decided to use many shapes so all of my pictures would fit.
4. Cut out the pictures and glue onto board.
5. Mod podge over the pictures (it looks like you are ruining the photos but don't worry you won't!)
6. Hang with some Command poster strips! Enjoy!!!!!
*Find original tutorial here: http://blog.bitsofeverything.com/2011/04/wall-picture-collage.html*