My family has always made a heart cake to celebrate the holiday, and it is SUPER easy! Here's how you can make this super cute cake:
1. You will need a square pan, a circle pan, a box of cake mix, and a container of frosting.
2. Prepare the cake mix as instructed on the box.
3. Put half of the batter in the circle pan and half in the square pan.
4. Bake according to the instructions!
5. After taking out of the oven, let cool completely.
6. Cut the circle cake in half and place on two of the sides of the square to form a heart.
7. Frost and enjoy! :)