- Buy a shirt, tank top, bag, etc. from a craft store or clothing store.
- Buy some iron on transfer sheets at Walmart, a craft store, etc. These can be expensive so try to use a coupon or find them on sale! (I got a package of 3 sheets on sale for only $3!)
- Find the image you want to put on your shirt. I recommend printing out the image in grayscale a few times to get the size perfect!
- Once you find the perfect size, put the transfer paper in your printer and print!
- Follow the rest of the instructions for your particular type of transfer paper. For the brand I used you had to cut out the design, peel away the back, and then iron on with an iron. Super easy!
- Ta-da! A cute shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thursday, August 14, 2014
I am obsessed with Olaf from Frozen. Phew I said it! ;) I have wanted an Olaf shirt for soooooo long now but I didn't want to spend a whole bunch of money on the $25 one from the Hot Topic Disney Collection. So, I decided to DIY one myself! Here is how you make a super simple iron on transfer shirt: