Friday, July 25, 2014

How I Make Money As a High Schooler

Many people are looking to make easy money right? Well, this post is going to be dedicated to how I (as a high school student) makes some extra cash! Hope you enjoy!

1. Survey sites:

I currently use four different survey sites. These sites are super easy to use and in exchange for taking surveys, you get cash sent to your Paypal or to your home by check! Here are the links to the sites I use and trust:

Opinion Outpost: LINK
               This site has some fun surveys that you receive points for. After getting 100 points you get $10 to your Paypal! :) 

PaidViewpoint: LINK
                This site has quick surveys that you get money for completing. You must get $15 before you can cash out though!

Survey Savvy: LINK
                This site is my least favorite of the four because there aren't many surveys you can take. This sends you the money by check.

Instant Cash Sweepstakes: LINK
                 You can complete 5 surveys every 3 hours and you can win cash! It is just like playing games! This pays by PayPal. 


2. Selling books:
There is a book store where I live that guys used books. For someone who has soooooo many books, I have made quite a bit of money back by selling them to this store. Check around to bookstores near you that might buy used books!

3. Extra Work/Odd Jobs:
My parents pay me to do things like weed, clean the cars, etc. They only pay me $5 an hour but it is still money I didn't have! Check to see if your family or neighbors have odd jobs that you can do! :)

4. Babysitting:
Babysitting is a very easy way to make money! You also get to meet some pretty awesome kids!!!!! ;)

5. Save money: 
I like to save the money and gift cards I receive for my birthday and Christmas! It's not really a way to make money but you do get the money by saving it. :)

If you have other ways to make money, please comment below!!!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...