Prom season is almost here!!!!!! I decided to make a post devoted to my top 5 tips to make your night AMAZING! :)
1. Go with someone you WILL have fun with! I know a lot of people want to find a date, but sometimes you might have more fun if you just go with a group of your friends! If your date is a downer, your night won't be as fun.
2. Dress for success! Make sure your prom dress is hemmed perfectly, fits correctly, etc. so you don't have to worry about a fashion fail the night of. Make sure you have your shoes, your makeup, and your hairstyle picked out wayyy before the actual dance so getting ready won't be a struggle!
3. Save money! Find your dress at a thrift store, don't buy the most expensive flower, or do your own hair and makeup! Some people think prom is a waste of money and don't go. Be wise with your money so you can have a great time without breaking the bank!
4. Be classy! Don't grind at prom- YUCK! Prom is a formal (therefore classy) dance. Act like a princess please!
5. Set up a fun after prom party! Go to someone's house to watch a movie, play games, have a bonfire, etc. It can be small or large - whatever will be the most fun for you!
HAVE FUN! Comment down below all of your favorite moments or memories from prom! :) <3