Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Sadie's Outfit

My Sadie's Outfit
Hey everyone! The Sadie Hawkins dance is coming up for my school so I wanted to put together a collage of what I will be wearing. If you don't know what Sadie's is, it is a not very formal dance where the girls have to ask the guys! You are supposed to wear nice clothes but it isn't as formal as Homecoming or Prom. I decided to wear a cute Aeropostale dress I got a few years back and pair it with some rockin' heel.... cuz I'm pretty dang short. :P I like my hair up for dances so I'm gonna put my hair up in a pony tail and add a cute hair bow. A nice simple eye look and nail polish that matches the flowers in the dress complete this awesome outfit! Hope you enjoyed! What are you wearing to Sadie's? <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is awesome! I hope you have fun. Absolutely love the outfit you've put together.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...