Saturday, February 1, 2014

Body Butter vs. Lotion

Body Butter vs. Lotion

There are a lot of bath and body stores out there who sell tonssss of different products for dry skin. Today I am going to be comparing body butter and regular lotion to help you decide what kind to buy! :)

Body Butter:
-Thicker
-A little bit greasy
-More hydrating (so perfect for winter)
-Makes skin soft longer

Lotion:
-Thinner formula
-Absorbs faster
-Less hydrating for longer periods of time
-Better for the other seasons other than winter

Final Verdict:
I recommend having one of each in your beauty product collection because they are both better for different seasons. Overall, if you have super dry skin I recommend using body butter all year long! I hope this helped! <3

2 comments:

  1. I am a total "smell good" addict so I own a town of perfume, body spray, lotion, and body butter. I agree, I like both for different things. Body butter is much better in the winter or for someone with extremely dry skin because it's more heavy duty. I can't get enough of it!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...