Sunday, January 26, 2014

5 Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Boyfriend

5 Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Valentine's Day is almost here! For all of you in a relationship I know how hard it is to pick out the perfect gift for your boyfriend. Here are my top 5 choices that I guaranteed will make him smile:
  1. Teddy bear - cuz who doesn't love a teddy bear?!?!?! ;)
  2. Candy or chocolate - To satisfy his sweet tooth get tons of his favorite candy! 
  3. CD - Making a mix CD of all the songs you guys listen to is a win win gift! <3
  4. Movie tickets - Get some movies tickets for a romantic Valentine's Day movie so you can have a nice date on this special day! :)
    • Check out Winter's Tale! This movie sounds perfect for a romantic date! 
  5. Cologne - A yummy smelling cologne will be an awesome present for this Valentine's Day too!

2 comments:

  1. these are great ideas, If only I had a boyfriend :(

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrate being single! Get some of these ideas for your friends or family :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...