Monday, September 1, 2014
Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Buy a shirt, tank top, bag, etc. from a craft store or clothing store.
- Buy some iron on transfer sheets at Walmart, a craft store, etc. These can be expensive so try to use a coupon or find them on sale! (I got a package of 3 sheets on sale for only $3!)
- Find the image you want to put on your shirt. I recommend printing out the image in grayscale a few times to get the size perfect!
- Once you find the perfect size, put the transfer paper in your printer and print!
- Follow the rest of the instructions for your particular type of transfer paper. For the brand I used you had to cut out the design, peel away the back, and then iron on with an iron. Super easy!
- Ta-da! A cute shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
I was walking through my mall the other day and as I approached the Hot Topic store front I almost had a heart attack. They have a HUGE Disney collection! From jewelry to purses to clothing I almost died from Disney heaven. I strongly recommend going to Hot Topic to check out their Disney stuff or visit their website: LINK. Have a great and magical day! ;)
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
These are all the items I am itching to buy for the next school year! I have a few tank tops, a black cardigan (to wear over the tank tops), a black circle skirt, a crew neck sweatshirt, a blazer, some wedges, a pair of Converse, an extra pair of jean shorts, and a new perfume. What items do you want to buy for the fall?????
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Crossbody purses are PERFECT for the summer! These bags are the number one for all day trips, vacations, and other summer activities! I picked a few that are super in style and affordable too! All of them are under $20. :) Which will you be buying? ;)
*CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO THE WEBSITES!* <3
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1. Go with someone you WILL have fun with! I know a lot of people want to find a date, but sometimes you might have more fun if you just go with a group of your friends! If your date is a downer, your night won't be as fun.
2. Dress for success! Make sure your prom dress is hemmed perfectly, fits correctly, etc. so you don't have to worry about a fashion fail the night of. Make sure you have your shoes, your makeup, and your hairstyle picked out wayyy before the actual dance so getting ready won't be a struggle!
3. Save money! Find your dress at a thrift store, don't buy the most expensive flower, or do your own hair and makeup! Some people think prom is a waste of money and don't go. Be wise with your money so you can have a great time without breaking the bank!
4. Be classy! Don't grind at prom- YUCK! Prom is a formal (therefore classy) dance. Act like a princess please!
5. Set up a fun after prom party! Go to someone's house to watch a movie, play games, have a bonfire, etc. It can be small or large - whatever will be the most fun for you!
HAVE FUN! Comment down below all of your favorite moments or memories from prom! :) <3
Friday, April 11, 2014
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Released: 28 February 2014