Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 13 Products of 2013

Top 13 Products of 2013

The New Years in almost here!!!!! I decided to follow up my New Years post from last year and pick 13 products that I have been loving all year. :) Here is the list (in no particular order) from top left to right:
1. Burt's Bee Lip Balm - This is the best lip balm ever!
2. Essie nail polish in Plumberry - This color is so pretty and the nail polish dries quickly so it always looks flawless!
3. Heart necklace from Forever 21 - I wear this necklace almost every day! It is simple but makes any outfit look good.
4. e.l.f shimmering facial whip - I use this as a highlight on my cheekbones. It looks so pretty!
5. Blue eyeshadow - I don't have a specific brand of eyeshadow but I love using blue eyeshadow as a pop of color under my eyes. It looks so pretty!
6. Bali Mango lotion from Bath and Body Works - This lotion is the best scent ever! I got it in the summer but have been using it all year!
7. They're Real Mascara from Benefit - This mascara is one of my favorites and I wear it often. It makes my lashes long and voluminous too!
8. Pink Chiffon body mist from Bath and Body Works - This is my go to scent for school. It smells amazing but doesn't have a hugely strong smell like some perfumes.
9. Acne Facial Wash from Neutrogena - This face wash is the best! It cleared up my skin this year so now I don't get many breakouts like I used to!
10. Black jeans - Again, not a specific brand. I just loved wearing black jeans this year!
11. Aeropostale sweatshirt - I love Aero sweatshirts! I wore them all the time this year.
12. White eyeliner from N.Y.C. (New York Colors) - I use this on my water line and it makes my eyes look bigger. :)
13. e.l.f. eyeliner - This is the best eyeliner! It looks amazing!

What are your favorite products from this year?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! What are some of your favorite products from this year?

      Delete
  2. Great picks, ty for stoping by my blog, I followed you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...