Friday, December 20, 2013

Five D.I.Y. Christmas Gifts

Christmas is almost here! If you need a quick and easy gift to make someone you came to the right place! Here are some of my favorite D.I.Y. Christmas gifts:

1. D.I.Y. iPhone case: use an old phone case, markers, glue, stickers, and anything else to make a unique case for a friends phone! :)
 2. Decorated Letter: Buy a wooden letter at your local craft store and decorate with pictures, glitter, anything you please! I collaged a letter for my boyfriend with pictures of things he likes and it turned out super cute!
3. D.I.Y. Mug: Get a white mug at the Dollar Tree and decorate it with Sharpies. Bake in the oven and you have a unique mug for your friend! 
 4. Cookies in a Jar: This gift is super simple! Get a jar and fill it with the dry materials for any cookie recipe your friend loves. It looks super cute and will make some delicious food for your friend! 
5. FOOD: All people love food! Make your friends cute cupcakes or cookies and wrap them in cute paper! <3





6 comments:

  1. those are awesome ideas :)

    come check out my blog,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/12/home-for-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute ideas. My aunt always gives us a huge tray of all different types of homemade cookies. I always look forward to it every year because they taste SO good. Lol. Those reindeer cupcakes are adorable!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that is such a cool gift idea!

      Delete
  3. i love the phone case i made my cousin once!
    come check out my blog: http://lipsticksleather.blogspot.co.uk/
    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...