Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Tag 2013!

I'm so excited for Christmas this year! I have some amazing presents I can't wait to give people and I can't wait to spend time with my family. :) I tag ALL of you guys so don't forget to do this tag and then comment below with a link so I can read it! <3 I hope you guys all have an awesome Christmas! Happy Holidays!
1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I actually prefer synthetic trees to real Christmas trees because they always look so much better and there won't be any mishaps like it dying, etc. The only thing I don't like about synthetic trees is that they don't smell like real trees.

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I'm not a coffee drinker so I would probably pick some hot chocolate and a nice warm cookie. :P

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
My family has always used rainbow lights on the tree so I always like trees that have rainbow lights and lots of ornaments on them! :) My tree is always packed full of sentimental ornaments.

4.  Giving or receiving?
I love giving presents on Christmas. I like to make presents and buy presents when I give gifts for Christmas so I love the giving part of the holiday season. :D

5.  To mince pie or not to?
I only think I had mince pie once and I would rather have some other food for Christmas such as ham (my fav meat!).

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
Whatever my family makes! We don't have a specific meal we have every year so it just depends on what my family wants to eat. 

7.  Christmas day fashion?
My family always goes to Christmas Eve mass so on Christmas day I am literally in my warmest pajamas all day. :)

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
'Santa Claus is Stuck in my Chimney' is a song I heard this year for the first time and it is super catchy! I also love all the classics of course! Who doesn't love Christmas music?!

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
ELF!!!!! It is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! My least favorite would have to be Miracle on 34th Street... That movie creeps me out!

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before! Whenever I wake up, I wake everyone else in my family up and we go and open presents from "Santa". We give/open all our family presents on Christmas Eve so we get to give two whole days in a row! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I have mine scheduled for Thursday. I hope you will stop by and see my replies. http://cindysloveofbooks.blogspot.com Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the Christmas Tag!
    Check it out http://theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/blogmas-day-16-christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! Follow me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...