Monday, November 18, 2013

How To Style a Christmas Sweater

,How To Style a Christmas Sweater
Hey everyone! Today I decided to style some adorable Christmas sweaters! I found three perfect holiday sweaters and showed some ways you can wear your favorite sweater this year! For the first outfit I paired the sweater with some skinny jeans and black Keds. This is a nice casual look for school that will still have you in the holiday spirit. :) The next look is more of a relaxed outfit because I paired the oversized sweater with a pair of black leggings. The last outfit is holiday party chic with a circle skirt and black flats to make the sweater stand out. Hope this gives you some inspiration!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! Follow me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...