Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Top 5 Places to Buy Makeup

There are soooo many stores that sell beauty products and some don't really have great selections. This post will be a list of my top 5 favorite places to buy makeup so you can learn where to score a great deal!!!!

1. Target - Target is the best for makeup! It has super good deals and coupons and has some great brands to choose from. Link

2. Rite Aid - Believe or not, Rite Aid allows you to return used makeup if you don't like it! Because of this, I always try out new products from them so I can return them if they don't work for me. Link

3. Drugstore.com - This offers drugstore beauty products but also high end products if you use their sister store beauty.com. Both stores go into the same shopping cart so you can buy a little bit of everything! Link

4. Sephora - I only shop her occasionally when I'm looking for good priced high quality products. I would only recommend it if you are looking for high end things though. Link

5. Ulta - Just like Sephora, I only come here occasionally but it is great for finding good makeup as well as hair and bath supplies. They also have amazing sales that can score you great deals! Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...