Friday, October 25, 2013

3 Easy Halloween Costumes

Easy Cat Costumes

Halloween is almost here!!!!! Some people, like me, haven't picked out their Halloween costumes yet so I decided to help you out if you are trying to come up with a quick costume. Being a cat is a super easy costume, and the ears and tails are quite cheap if you don't want to spend much for your bff's Halloween party. I put together three outfits that most people could easily create using things already in their closets. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!  <3

6 comments:

  1. CUTE costume!! :) Following you! thanks for commenting on my blog!! hope you are following me tooo!

    xx
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one on the center. Would love to wear that on a Halloween party :)

    xx,
    Irev
    http://vanitykitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just inspired me to get some cat ears and a tail :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I go as a cat pretty much every year and the costume ideas are endless! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...